Sunday, December 24, 2006

 

vodka evening

When I was in middle school in Nepal, I first knew that vodka originated in Russia when preparing for the Quiz Contest programs. Time has changed. I actually get to experience and discuss/validate those theories nowadays. Just before the final exams, my Russian friend Evgeny invited me for an evening dedicated to Vodka. Evgeny, Wesley and myself ready for the vodka evening

Spicy vodka from Ukraine
Russina Vodka

The vodkas were authentic(at least thats what he told me before he started drinking). There was also an Ukrainian spicy vodka. I had no idea, vodkas could be spicy too. It was a fun evening. I was also trying to make sure I can handle the string alcohol content by eating as much food on the side and drinking a lot of water.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?