Thursday, November 03, 2005

 

a long and busy day

Today I reached college at aorund 8 AM. Caught up on details of some cases before other group members came. Then had the regular classes before lunch break. I had two presentations I had to go to during my lunch time. During one break between the classes after the lunch break, I was finishing off my Spanish homework. Spanish homeworks are now the last in terms of priority after the regular MBA classes started. I feel bad but I have no choice. But, unlike some students, I haven't bunked any Spanish class and I still enjoy it a lot although it is the last class of the day. And I also do my Spanish homeworks regularly( except in few occasions when I am really tight on time).

Right after the Spanish class, I had a group meeting where we discussed a OB homework we need to do as a group. I still think our group has a long way to go in terms of being really organized. We tend to cut off other members, side talk with someone, talk really loud, among many other things. I think we have too many "aggressive" members. I hope we will learn from our past mistakes and the classes and make our group the best.

It was already 7:30 pm when we were done with the meeting. Came home, had some biscuits and juice and just relaxed. What a long and busy day it was!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?