Sunday, October 16, 2005

 

a very busy week

Last week was a very busy one. As usual, we had three cases to study every day. On top of that, we had a deadline to finalize our resume during the last week. Companies would start looking at our resumes after the deadline. So I passed my resumes to my friends who were good in giving suggestions and making corrections. They pointed out many things which I was not aware of until I showed my resume to them. I must have spent many hours going through my resume over and over.

We luckily had a holiday on Wednesday. I spent almost the whole afternoon understanding and solving one problem of Financial Accounting. But in the class the next day, our professor didn't even go through the problem as it was something of a "quite" new concept, according to him. Don't you hate that? I was hoping to feel good, confident and ready to answer any question on that problem when he would go through it. Oh well! At least I learnt something new. After all, we are all here to learn something new, aren't we?

Yesterday, I spent much of the day preparing my cover letter and resume (yes, again) for summer positions. Since I am a career changer, coming from a very technical background, I had to come up with some convincing points. Now I have to show it to my friends for their inputs. I don't know when I am going to read my cases for tomorrow.

Comments:
Hi Pradeep,
Nice to know that you get veg food at IESE.
Hope you are making great progress in studies.

Raveendran
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?