Saturday, October 08, 2005

 

menu items in the Cafeteria

The cafeteria in IESE has good foods in a reasonable rate. The staff are very friendly. However, I wish the menu specified the type of meat some of the food items consisted of. It is generally diffcult to ask those questions as the line gets very long during the lunch time. On top of that, most of the staff who serve food do not understand English.

As I don't eat beef and pork, I like to know what types of meat a food item consists of if any. As I have found in other countries, sometimes a seemingly vegetarian soup may also have some meat in it. That was the case sometime back when I asked a lady in the cafetria if there was any meat in the soup they were serving that day. I think I said "hay carne en sopa?" And guess what, the soup consisted of some disguised pork(jamon).

I can imagine how vegetarians must have felt about lunches in the cafeteria.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?