Friday, September 23, 2005

 

Pre-courses...

Today was the last day of the pre-courses week. We had “Financial Accounting” and “Quantitative Methods” classes for our pre-courses. While “Quantitative Methods” was relatively easy, Financial Accounting was a completely new subject for me. So obviously, it was not easy for me to understand everything in the class. And the class seemed to go very fast as well. But partly I was to be blamed. I didn’t read all the chapters I was supposed to read and I didn’t do all the assignments I was supposed to do before the classes started. But I am not the only one who is in this boat. I think there are plenty of other people who are in the same boat.

Today was an interesting day for another reason. There is a big festive weekend called La Merce in Barcelona starting from today. And basically most of the businesses in Barcelona are closed during this festive weekend. Consequently, many departments in IESE were closed as well. Cafeteria was the one among them which was half open. Only coffee, croissants and sandwiches were available. So today, most of the students who were in IESE for pre-courses had sandwiches for their lunch.

Yesterday was the last day of class of our favorite professor of Spanish.
Everyone in the Spanish class misses her. As I said in my previous blog, she was one of the best professors I have ever had.

Comments:
Hi Pradeep,
I came across your blog from google search. Nice blog.Your narrative style is realy interesting.
Your blog is very infromative for prospective IESE students like me.
Keep blogging!

Also, can i mail you if it is not a nuisance for you to get some info on IESE MBA? (if you will provide an email id)
 
Raveendran,
Will be happy to share any info on IESE. Just send me your email ID and then I will send an email to you in that address.

--pradeep
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?