Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

Intensive Spanish Classes

I never got a chance to write about my Spanish classes that I have been attending since Sep 5th. We have classes from 9:45 in the morning to 6:15 in the evening except for some breaks in between and 1 and half hour long lunch break. As you can see, the classes are intensive. The classes are indeed long and at some days, there is too much to grasp. However, our professor ( or “la profesora”) in Espanol is very lively. She doesn’t let the class be boring at any time. She is a good professor, sensitive to different cultures and very humorous. In fact, there is not a single day when we do not laugh a lot in the class.

I agree, it gets tiring towards the end of the day but it is a wonderful class. Our class is very international. In a class of 10, we are from Japan, Finland, India, UK, US, Belgium and Nepal including me. Because of the interactions we are asked to do in the class, I now know something about Finland and Belgium that I didn’t know before. One interesting thing I found out today about Finland was the cops charge you for a misdemeanor like speeding according to how much you earn. Apparently in Finland, the salaries of people are public. That is very interesting.

Comments:
I do spanish classes in Barcelona and I love it! My class is full of different cultures as yours and that's great!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?